Gmail has been introducing many features, which are of great use to its users and user friendly. Many such new features have been introduced by Gmail and made available to its users in Gmail Labs.
There is one more great feature in Gmail Labs i.e. Gmail Emoticons.
Follow the steps given below to Enable Gmail Emoticons:
1. Open Mail Settings of your Gmail Account.
2. In Mail Settings, you need to go to Labs Tab. You will see the below the screen:
3. Now either you can search in the search box provided by entering “Extra Emoji” or you can scroll down to find it.
4. Now click on Enable button beside it and then click on Save Changes.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully enabled the chat emoticons for your Gmail. It will look as in the below the screen: